Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rain Rain, pleasssseee go away

So its been raining for days now where i live.. and its supposed to keep raining!
You don't realize how much i hate rain! It makes everything wet (way to state the obvious), my hair frizz, everything dark, and my overall mood terrible. But im sure most of you feel this way too.. or maybe the opposite? Do you perhaps like the rain? Well anyways, on to what happened to me today~

I dont have any pictures, but i don't think anyone would want to see how terrible i looked xD! Today after school i missed my bus, and i had no way to get home other than...to WALK! Just imagine, its pouring and i was wearing new shoes so naturally i took them off and threw them in my bag! Haha i would much rather have wet feet then ruin my shoes... So by the time i was near my house a girl and her mom offered me a ride (which was really sweet of them) i felt gross though...my makeup was running (i looked like a raccoon), my clothes were soaked, my hair wet and frizzy, and i was wearing no shoes! haha but they were so nice and it was a big help. Although i think im starting to get sick.

I took a 3 hour nap when i got home...so now i have to do my homework still, and i have a ton!
~so thats all for now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment